Don’t waste your hard earned cash on Perak Football Association

SPONSORED LINKS

Yes, I’m back once again but only temporarily. I’m on a short break right now, giving me the chance to do some snooping and find out what the f*ck is wrong with Perak Football Association.

I will have more on Perak Football Association’s problems in the next coming days. For the time being; let’s talk about money. Apparently money is the number one problem plaguing Perak Football Association right now. Of course, the whole country now knows that Perak Football Association is in deep financial shit.

I must say here today that I was really surprised to hear the news about Perak Football Association’s financial problem a few months back! The great and all mighty Perak Football Association in a financial crisis!?

Sounds hard to believe but it is true!

Too bad I could not seek more information about it then. I was stuck with my freelancing job and stationed somewhere outside the country. I could only read all about it from the news.

Now that I’m back in Perak, I got a better picture of what is really going on with Perak Football Association. But let’s talk about it some other time. Let’s talk about those thinking of setting up funds to help Perak Football Association in their dire needs.

Come on Perak football fans. What the f*ck for!?

I would like to remind Perak football fans that Perak Football Association is an association, not a f*cking football club. Football clubs are different. Football club members can enjoy lots of benefits, even lets you buy club shares!

Do you have any shares in Perak Football Association?

Of course not, because Perak Football Association is not a f*cking football club! You have nothing to gain from Perak Football Association.

Don’t be BODOH YOB BODOH, Perak football fans. Perak Football Association’s financial problem is not your problem. It is their f*cking problem. Let them find money on their own.

If Perak Football Association cannot solve their financial problem on their own, those given the responsibility to manage the administration of the association should resign and let others more capable do their jobs!

Comprende?

Please share this post with others. Thank You :)
You Should Also Read

0 comments (On Old Legacy Comment System):