Yob4ever Dot Com – Who owns the domain name?

SPONSORED LINKS

Perak soccer fans, please take note!

A distant cousin of mine who is an internet savvy person who helped me create the template for this blog yesterday raised a very interesting question about Yob4ever Dot Com (the most popular Perak soccer fans’ online fansite). Who actually owns the domain name, a Perakian?

My distant cousin did a quick lookup on WHOIS (domain registration database) and found that Yob4ever Dot Com is registered to a guy named Azhar Hasan who is supposedly living somewhere in Shah Alam. The weird thing is that this ‘Azhar Hasan’ is fond of nicknaming himself as ‘kelate’! Who the fu*k is this fella? A Kelantanese or a Perakian?


I hope that those people at Yob4ever Dot Com can answer this as soon as possible.

Edited on the 6th of February 2008:

A number of Perak soccer fans wanted to check on this sensational news on their own and had asked me for the steps to do so. I’m not as internet savvy as my distant cousin who told me about this story in the first place, so I need to ask him first for the necessary steps. Gave him a call just now and here are the steps:
  • Visit WHOIS Dot Sc
  • Type in Yob4ever Dot Com’s url, should be ‘www.yob4ever.com’ and
  • Click on the ‘Lookup’ button.
You should have the very same results as seen from the screenshot provided by my distant cousin.

Edited on the 7th of February 2008:

Since a lot of interests have been generated after posting this post, my distant cousin who is a bit naughty told me to add a Google Map into this post. A simple map showing the location of Azhar Hasan’s home, the domain owner or registrant of Yob4ever Dot Com. My distant cousin showed me the ropes around Google Map and here it is down below. Take note that the map and location shown is based upon the information generated from the Domain Registration database.



Perak soccer fans who want to meet him and shake his hands thanking him for the fun and tears they had over the years with Yob4ever Dot Com can pay him a visit if they like. Don’t forget to ask him whether or not he’s a Kelantanese. :-)

Please share this post with others. Thank You :)
You Should Also Read

0 comments (On Old Legacy Comment System):